The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for the inspection of production parts to insure that what is produced meets our customer's requirements. This position requires that various processes and procedures be followed.
- The general knowledge and understanding of the ISO process, Operator Quality Instructions, Scrap Sheets, Control Plans, Prints, Boundary samples and the First Article Process.
- Knowledge of the Molding, Assembly, Automatic Assembly and Extrusion departments.
- The auditor must also be knowledgeable of the care and use of gauges in the Quality department including: Calipers, Micrometers, Height gauges, Indicators, Bore Gauges, Comparators, Finish Testers, Water Test stations, Durometers, Plug Gauges, Ring Gauges, Thread Gauges, Flush pin gauges, Spectrophotometer and Laser Mic.
- The Quality Auditor must be knowledgeable of the Start and End of Run Inspections. This process entails the reporting per the control plan, placing part information on workstations (i.e., gauges, paperwork, and Start up parts) and retrieving part information from workstations (gauges, paperwork, and end of run parts).
- The Quality Auditor must be familiar with the In Process Inspection procedures made up of dimensional audits, visual audits (O.Q.I's, Attribute data, etc) and final audits. The Q.A. auditor must have knowledge of rejecting and/or placing parts on hold as well the receiving inspection procedures.
- Collects and inspects numerous samples of production parts during the course of a shift using any number of the above processes and procedures.
Shift 2 (United States of America) Full or Part Time
Delta Faucet Company (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Delta Faucet Company is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link Removed ]
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link Removed ] , [ Link Removed ]
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
This job was posted on Wed Jan 22 2020 and expired on Sat Feb 01 2020.