San Francisco Bay Area Clark Construction provides woodworking and construction services with quality workmanship....
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it s our people. You can play a critical role in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals, universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America s skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more, explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
The qualified Quality Control Manager will ensure the project is built within contract document specifications, owner requirements, and comply with local, state and federal building codes. The Quality Control Manager will coordinate with other trades, process daily reports of project progress and adhere to all guidelines issued by owner.Responsibilities:
- Partner with the project team to understand the contract document specifications in their discipline
- Work in conjunction with the owner and with the field staff to ensure quality and timeliness of project construction and completion
- Execute inspections
- Coordinate third party testing agents as outlined in the quality control plan
- Prepare, implement and manage the Quality Control Plan
- Oversee submittal review and approval
- Establish testing procedures in accordance with contract specifications
- Maintain deficiency log
- Manage the Three Phases of Control
- Control documents related to quality control functions
- Schedule and conduct quality control meetings
- Confer directly with executive management team
- Interface with Owner s representative as required
- Encourage and/or participate in staff training and development
- Undergraduate degree in a construction or a related discipline
- 5+ years construction quality control and/or testing experience
- Experience in large scale construction management or construction trade with increasing levels of responsibility, specifically in the healthcare laboratory space
- Must be able to manage other inspectors and submittal clerks, as well as coordinate independent material testing and lab work.
- Ability to process a large volume of submittals
- Prior experience developing Quality Control Plans
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity ( EEO ) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.