Physicians Immediate Care, otherwise called Physicians Urgent Care, was established in mid-1987 in Rockford III, under the authority of John J. Koehler, M.D. Today the organization is driven by Stan Blaylock, President & CEO, & Dr. Koehler, Founder & CMO. For over 30 years, they have been devoted to providing affordable and high-quality medical care to the community. PIC values their employees and aims at creating and providing a workplace that truly nurtures the professional spirit of the team members. They also strive to offer several benefits to them, including but not limited to creating a balance between work life and family life. They also offer flexible time schedules to accommodate personal commitments. Employees and their family members are also provided free in-house medical facilities, besides a good salary package.
New Clinic Opening in Spring of 2020!Would you like to work for a leading mid-sized Midwest Urgent Care Practice with a variety of growth opportunities in the Illinois or Indiana area?
Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with over 40 locations in Illinois and Indiana. No appointments are required, and most clinics are open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, to treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our clinics are staffed by Providers, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners who provide quality, caring service, and effectively diagnoses and treats a variety of injuries and ailments.We are currently looking for full-time Radiologic Technologists in the Racine/Mount Pleasant area who can:
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Accurately perform routine x-rays that assist with patient diagnosis
- Prepare and send over reads to providers as well as document them in patient charts
- Assist providers during examination and treatment
- Provide excellent customer service
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!#WorkWhereItMatters
- Current state RT license and current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) required; Basic Life Support Certification required
- Openness to being cross-trained as a Medical Assistant and Medical Receptionist
- Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers and other colleagues
- A flexible schedule as most of our clinics see their last patient at 8pm or 10pm Monday-Friday and 4pm or 8pm Saturday and Sundays