Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals Compensation:
$50,000 - $200,000Responsibilities:
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Technology driven
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
Who are we?
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide unparalleled real estate experience by delivering superior service, expertise and performance. We are 100% committed to unparalleled service and 100% committed to serving as many families as possible. We only succeed when our clients do, and our clients' success is a direct result of the standards we maintain. We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
This individual has never met a stranger. He or she understands the importance of first impressions as well as an exceptional service experience. Customer service - to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter most.