Zeiss is a private Technology enterprise operating in field of optics and optoelectronics. Their main services are developing, producing, and distributing optical equipment. There main office is located in Wuerttemberg Germany. They have 31000 employees working at different locations. Their estimated annual revenue in 7 billion USD per year. Their main competitors are Leica, Essilor, Nikon, Leica microsystems, TAMRON and Hoya vision care North America. They are looking for individuals who are team player and have innovative spirit, death, and want to share knowledge and gather as much experience as possible. They have employment opportunities in research and development, digital innovation, sales and services, project management and production departments.
**Earn up to $18.73/hour, based on experience**Come join our NMG family and be part of a team of individuals who enjoy excellent health and retirement benefits, competitive pay, a clean comfortable, air-conditioned work environment, and co-workers who enjoy working and learning together as a team. Are you able to promote a welcoming and professional experience for our visitors in both person and over the phone? Do you have the ability to multitask, prioritize and handle a high volume of tasks, if so, please apply today!!
Promotes a welcoming and professional visitor experience as the first point of contact for visitors over the phone and on location.
Essential Job Functions
* Answer incoming calls and direct caller to appropriate team member after screening for nature of call
* Greet visitors and direct to appropriate team member(s)
* Utilize company paging system as needed
* Administer visitor badges and maintain visitor log according to company visitor policy; including conducting security screenings as needed and ensuring foreign visitor compliance procedures are met
* Provide callers with general company information such as address, open positions, fax numbers, directions, and website information
* Open and close main lobby including locking doors and turning lights on/off
* Maintain and distribute office supply inventories as assigned
* Sort and distribute incoming mail
* Compose memos, transcribe notes, create presentation materials, and generate reports as needed.
* Order employee relations items (ie. flowers, baby gifts, etc.) as needed and requested
* Take and place food orders to support meetings, events, and activities as needed and requested
* Attend weekly Human Resources stand up meetings as needed.
* Provide direct support to the HR department including: Preparing new employee badges, Announcements, Information Packets.
* Assist with various clerical and data entry assignments as needed for other functional departments.
* Participate on NMG committee's as needed (i.e. Wellness, NMG Gives Back, Event Planning, etc.)
* Provide support for Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives, companywide.
* Other duties, reporting, special assignments or projects as needed and assigned.
* 2+ years' experience as a receptionist or other clerical support position preferred
* Strong organization, coordination, and follow-up skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to prioritize and execute a high volume of tasks while paying close attention to detail.
* Goal-oriented team member able to make decisions independently and work with minimal supervision
* Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with people at all levels of the organization.
* Able to take initiative and work under time sensitive deadlines.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Prior experience with multi-phone lines and navigation of phone systems.
* Must be willing to submit to and satisfactorily pass any pre-employment screening required for employment with NMG Aerospace (i.e. drug screen, background check, eye exam, hearing exam, etc.) and any subsequent testing required for the position during employment.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50 percent of the time.
* The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office or shop floor to access work supplies, tools, machinery, etc.
* High school diploma or equivalent
In addition to competitive wages, NMG is proud to offer a retirement saving plan with company matching opportunity, excellent health and wellness benefits including a $350 annual wellness allowance for assistance with personal health and fitness goals, can earn up to 4 weeks paid-time off, on the job training, education assistance and a variety of other supportive programs to meet our teams member's needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)