As a Security Receptionist, you will be not only the face of your client but also the face of ProGuard Security Services.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting employees, visitors, and vendors; answering employee and visitor questions.
- Access Control Signing visitors and vendors in and out; issuing visitor passes utilizing Visitor Management system; and maintaining the access control lists.
- Communicating effectively to ensure business continuity.
- Providing high-quality reception services and follow all protocols and procedures to ensure the safety.
- Being flexible to an evolving environment and adapt to different situations quickly.
- Validating deliveries.
- Answering and directing calls to the main number.
- Maintaining a neat and organized and professional reception area.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will possess the following:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. (AA or BA in business administration preferred)
- Must have 2+ years of customer service and experience working as a receptionist or in an office environment.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Effective oral and written communication skills as well as active listening skills.
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
- Attention to detail; ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid Guard Card.
ProGuard Security Services was founded in 1998 to provide personalized and professional security services to San Francisco Bay Area buildings and facilities.
The company is a premier provider of quality security solutions for a range of vertical markets.
The partnership developed between the client and ProGuard ensures that the clients goals and objectives are met on a daily basis. The company's customized security program is delivered with a high-touch, customer-service approach. ProGuard delivers results that enhance the operation of our clients.
Our commitment and focus on the development of our employees to their fullest potential sets us apart in the industry. This strategic approach is the foundation to our long-term working relationships with our clients and staff.