Brookdale Senior Living Inc. is an operator of senior living communities, offering a range of services to meet the challenges of aging. Employees of Brookdale are thriving to determine the best possible solutions to their patients by listening and understanding their specific requirements. The company runs 794 retirement communities serving around 75,000 residents, providing comfortable lifestyles and caring environments. The service portfolio delivers specific options to patients with different needs: Independent and Assisted Living Communities give seniors the chance to get assistance with daily living, Memory Care Communities care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, Skilled Nursing Home facilities provide 24/7 nursing care and rehabilitative assistance, while Continuing Care Retirement Communities accommodate a luxury senior living option. The company culture is rooted in associates' passion, courage and true sense of partnership, where people feel valued and where employees really can make an impact. Brookdale was named best place to work in 2019 both in North Carolina and Tennessee. The six different senior care options provide you a variety of career paths, supported by mentorship, education and training opportunities. The company's rewards package is built up from 401(k) retirement savings plan, benefit plan package, Employee Stock Purchase Program, pre-tax commuter benefit, Associate Compassion Fund, and associate discounts. The company celebrated 40 years of operation.
Healthcare Recruiter opening for a Top Ranked Staffing Agency in Fishkill, NY. Qualified candidates will have a minimum one year of Healthcare Recruiting experience.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
- Monday - Friday / 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Salary: DOE
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, and basic qualifications
- Manage pipeline of candidates for predefined roles, ensuring candidates complete application in a timely manner
- Screen applicants and present candidate with the best quality and fit
- Comfortable with technology
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Experience using resources such as Zip Recruiter and Indeed
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage competing priorities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Work with HR Team on understanding the requirements of the open programs and positions.
- Full life cycle recruiting plus ongoing employee retention. • Initiate contact and pre-screen candidates.
- Build and develop relationship with field employees and managers.
- Review resumes and perform reference check.
- Help with the on boarding process (benefits, payroll, state licensing).
- Update and maintain the employee database system.
- Coordinates the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, application scheduling, interviewing.
- Work with hiring teams to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Leadership.
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts, recruiting costs, time to hire, etc.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidate base through various means (phone, email, and social media).
- Ability to source for candidates using multiple recruitment modalities
- Assist in maintaining various spreadsheets containing candidate/project tracking information.
- Continuously develop and maintain a mastery of sourcing and recruitment techniques and tools.
- Maintain and grow database of qualified candidates through networking and referrals, cold calling, and internet searches.
- Meet required metrics for contacting prospects and conducting candidate interviews.
- Verify licensures and credentials for nurses and other healthcare providers.
- Coordinates the new hire orientation process with Recruitment Supervisor.
- Ensures that all state, federal and company standards are met in the hiring process.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Qualifications and Education:
- BA degree in business or related field
- Healthcare recruiting experienced, preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize your day.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive drive and desire to grow with in the organization.
- Positive, Solutions-based approach.
- Talent Acquisition or phone sales experience is a plus.
- Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in written form.
- Must have strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hiring laws, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong work ethic; results focused with a strong desire to achieve goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- PC proficient to include MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook
Fortune 500 Co in Charlotte, NC