Politically conservative media corporation is searching for a Recruiter; direct hire. Great benefits, 401 (k).
- Coordinate and manage the talent acquisition life-cycle including but not limited to:
- Arranging and posting recruiting ads
- Sourcing candidates (from online outlets, social networking, resume databases, networking events, etc.)
- Phone screening candidates
- Facilitating first in-person interviews
- Coordinating final interviews for upper management
- Negotiating offers with candidates
- Arranging and tracking offer letters
- Ensuring timely communication with applicants throughout entire recruiting process
- Provide guidance and advise on best practices on all aspects of the recruiting process to hiring managers, department heads, and the Executive team
- Offers insight, best practices, and interview preparation to hiring managers
- Provide insight on the employment market, trends, and innovative recruiting techniques to ensure competitiveness in hiring
- Partner with hiring managers and department heads to understand needs and provide talent strategies to attract top talent and meet staffing goals
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting partners and vendors
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create, develop, and update job descriptions for all positions
- Assist the Director of HR & Office Ops with recruiting data reports for Executive team as needed
- Support employee visa sponsorship processes (H1B, etc.)
Experience & Requirements:
- 3+ years of previous professional recruiting experience for various levels and types of roles
- Previous experience working with leadership teams and building relationships with Managers throughout various departments
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- High-level organization skills and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge and application of Federal and California employment laws, regulations and legislation as it applies to recruitment
- Interest in and/or familiarity with the political and editorial news landscapes a plus
- Please submit resume in Word or PDF format.
We will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the State of California Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Elite Placement Group specializes in full-time and temporary placement of administrative support, executive assistants, legal assistants, paralegals, general office support, receptionists, and human resources.
We offer full-time and temporary recruiting solutions to a wide variety of industries, including advertising, architectural, asset management, business management, commercial real estate, cpa/accounting, engineering, entertainment, executive search, fashion, foundations, investment banking, law firms, management consulting, media, non-profit organizations, property management, public relations, publishing, real estate investment trust, venture capital.
Please submit resume in Word or PDF format.
We will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements for the State of California Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.