Apply now Recycled Material Sorter
Welcome to the Green Economy! Full Time Material Handlers Needed - Atlantic Staffing is currently seeking motivated staff for the Recycling Facility in Wilmington, NC. This job is an excellent opportunity for both entry level and experienced hard working persons seeking a steady long-term job opportunity. NO experience necessary!
Job categoryGeneral LaborBranchRaleighPay rate450.00 - 550.00Posted date1/17/2019Job ID569Job typeFull Time
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Prepare and sort materials or products for recycling.
- Clean recycling area by sweeping, raking or picking up various types of debris including: broken glass, plastic, paper, cardboard & other refuge.
- Sort recyclable materials collected from residential curbside receptacles.
- Deposit recoverable materials into chutes or place materials on conveyor belt.
- Sort materials such as metal, cardboard, paper or plastics into appropriate containers for recycling.
- Strong work ethic
- Safety minded attitude
- Able to stand for long periods of time (10 hours per day)
- Good hand eye coordination
- Fast hand speed
- Able to work over 40 hours per week
- Be able to lift objects weighing over 20 lbs.
- Over the age of 18
- Fantastic Attendance
- Provide Steel Toe Boots
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Steady full-time work
Monday - Saturdays
Hours 6 am - 6 pm
All candidates will be required to pass a Pre-Employment Criminal Background, Drug Screen and E-Verify.
Job keywordsNo keywords were found.Apply now
Atlantic Staffing Consultants is a full-service staffing company able to provide its clients and employees with a wide range of employment solutions. Established in 1997, we pride ourselves on being owner operated. We are innovative and creative when it comes to recruiting and servicing our clients and candidates and have customers and employees that have been with us from day one.