As regional account managers, we are sales professionals primarily responsible for managing the relationship between our organization and its key clients in an assigned geographic area. Our objective is to achieve or exceed our organization’s sales goals set for the region. We manage all communication between the clients and internal teams, ensuring client satisfaction. We are also expected to grow the business by developing new accounts. We lead and manage a team of sales managers and representatives.
- developing and maintaining relationship with key clients in assigned region
- managing regional sales/account team
- assisting in resolving key client issues
- developing understanding of key account needs and translating them to internal teams
- negotiating contracts
- establishing and overseeing budgets
- participating in strategic planning to improve client results