HNI Corporation’s operating division is Hearth & Home Technologies (HHT). They aimed to deliver value to their shareholders, to surpass their customer’s expectations and serve as responsible citizens. They know the importance of integrity of organization and its individuals in reaching their goals. Therefore, they are strong and stable public traders. They are enlisted among 400 Best Big Companies in America by Forbes and America’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune. The dedication to innovation, lean enterprise, and continuous improvement which run through the whole organization. You can check the available opportunities on their website in the areas if engineering, manufacturing, and sales. Member owned culture of the organization empower their employees to actively take part in decisions, to grow professionally, and to empower their business.
Our highly organized Regional Controller
will support the goals and vision of Hearth & Home Technologies by ensuring proper administration and interpretation of organizational accounting policies for the facility. You will provide guidance and advice to managers relating to operations and financial matters including budgeting, inventory tracking, asset acquisition, disposal, fixed asset management, accounts receivable and accounts payable. and disposal. While this is primarily an office environment, expect occasional travel as well as periodic weekend or evening work.
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Fireside Hearth & Home is hiring a Regional Controller
in Roseville, MN. Your anticipated day to day responsibilities:
Required Education & Experience
- Oversee regional management reports, analysis and statistical statements including, but not limited to, monthly financial statements, variance reports, annual budgets and audits.
- Manage product cost efforts for accuracy. Calculate direct labor and overhead expenses to be used in standard cost calculations.
- Adhere to the organizational accounting policies as applicable and in accordance to FASB, GAAP, and HNI policies and procedures.
- Support regional leadership by making recommendations regarding sales growth, cost reduction and profit improvement opportunities.
- Manage project tracking for new assets, disposals of property and equipment and leased equipment.
- Drive and practice safety awareness (JSA, LOTO, Certified Safe Member, 6S practices).
- Participate in facility's lean culture by supporting business process improvements through MI Ideas.
- As an advocate for the region, participate in discussions with company financial leaders.
- Ensure compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and both state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years' experience in all aspects of accounting; including a strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Three of more years management experience with leadership, coaching, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Financial support within a manufacturing/distribution setting.
- Budgeting, forecasting, terminology and developments; including variance calculations, inventory values, cost of goods produced, timekeeping, accounts receivable/payable, etc.
- Accounting software, Excel, shop floor control, production planning, inventory control and project management applications
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
- Professional certification (CPA/CMA)
- Experience in Crystal Reports and Tableau preferred
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter
working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. All in the USA. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States. Take the next step in your career. Get Started!
- Apply today for this position OR if this isn't what you are looking for...
- Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter