Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. Its uniqueness lies in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. The company is proud to apply holistic principles - taking into account mind, body, spirit and family - to employees, focusing on what works for you as a whole person, from flexible hours that fit your lifestyle to a matching system that optimizes your skills and goals.
This is a remote position covering Southwest Ohio and Indiana. It is an integral part of the PI team for the .Interim HealthCare Regional Management Center.
- Perform office mock surveys, including clinical record reviews and home visits, to assure federal and state regulatory compliance and clinical standards of practice.
- Reports results of mock surveys to office administrator/clinical manager/Regional Vice President with findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Evaluate office clinical/operational processes to assure best practices and standardization to support overall clinical program goals. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist Vice President of Performance Improvement to evaluate and identify educational programs/trainings/monthly webinars for clinical managers and clinicians. Plan to include OASIS, clinical documentation, and regulatory requirements.
- Provides ongoing education and guidance as outlined in educational plan whether electronically and/or in person in offices/regional locations.
- Supports and guides the ongoing performance improvement efforts to improve star ratings for patient outcomes of care and patient experience.
- Provide oversight and guidance with onboarding for new clinical managers.
- Stay abreast of all regulatory rules and regulations and educate as appropriate on the changes with impact to day to day operations and clinical processes.
- Be available during office audit/surveys for questions.
- Provide guidance and instruction for regulator/payor documentation requests, i.e; ADR’s/Review Choice Demonstration (RCD).
- Assist in use of technology to maximize efficiency with clinical documentation and processes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse registered in state of practice; BSN preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of home health experience in a Medicare certified environment is required.
- CPHQ a plus
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Pediatric experience a plus.
- Performance Improvement/Quality assurance experience preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Travel 3 days/week in assigned region
- Must be flexible
- Must be a team player
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Cincinnati
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time