San Francisco Bay Area Clark Construction provides woodworking and construction services with quality workmanship....
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. You can play a critical role in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals, universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America’s skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more, explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
Clark Construction is looking for a motivated and energetic Planning & Scheduling Professional to join its expanding national team supporting commercial construction projects. The ideal candidate should be a proactive self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and efficiently, while also engaging closely with Operations Project Teams, Clark Executives, Subcontractors, and Owners.
We are looking for a Regional Scheduling Manager to oversee and support Planning & Scheduling Operations in the Seattle region and manage local staff. They are also expected to contribute to Corporate Initiatives including but not limited to training development and delivery, data analytics, trend identification and reporting.Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Understand and implement accepted Planning & Scheduling Best Practices
- Track all projects in the region and ensure they are properly supported by the Planning & Scheduling Department at each stage in the project lifecycles.
- Represent the Department in interactions with Corporate Leadership, Regional Executive Officers, and other departments.
- Coordinate the work of direct reports.
- Discuss Project and Career goals with direct reports, and ensure they are on a path to meeting them.
- Assist in the Administration of Primavera P6 Database for the region.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation and acceptance of usable Baseline schedules for construction.
- Monitor multiple project schedules being developed and updated by Operations staff and provide guidance as necessary.
- Interact with the Operations team and represent Clark and its partners in the best manner to owners, subcontractors, and their representatives.
- Develop conceptual bid and proposal schedules with executive management and present to selection committees if required.
- Facilitate Pull Planning and the Last Planner System to capture detailed project plans.
- Utilize analytics to identify and report on project trends.
- Effectively cost and manpower load schedules for use them during the execution of the project.
- Evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed plan.
- Analyze and communicate the impact of changes to schedule.
- Prepare and defend Time Impact Analyses per recommended practices by commonly accepted standards.
- Travel to project sites.
- Develop and deliver specialized Planning, Scheduling and other Project Controls training for Clark Corporate University
- Critique, create, and recommend improvements to departmental policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for special projects and other departmental duties as necessary.
Attributes That Will Help You Be Successful
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or a related discipline.
- 10+ years scheduling experience on commercial construction projects.
- Experience creating project controls policies and procedures for large commercial construction projects.
- Proven ability to relate to, influence, and coach a team.
- Proven success implementing strategic initiatives.
- Detail oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with owners, subcontractors, senior leaders and project teams.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity.
- Advanced proficiency in Primavera (P6) software.
- Learning Agility
- Communication skills to relate to people at all levels.
- Ability to identify motivations of others.
- Ability to bring out other people’s potential and talents
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.