The VP of Aircraft Management Sales is responsible for identifying and selling Aircraft Management prospects in a designated multi-state territory of the U. S. for assigned Jet Linx Base locations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the SVP of Sales and Sr Base Leadership, develop and implement short and long-term sales strategies, goals and objectives for signing up new Aircraft Management clients in designated territory to meet the Company s growth strategy and gross profit goals.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective new Aircraft Management clients at each assigned Base location in the territory.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone, face-to-face interaction, cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Maintain accurate CRM records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activities.
- In collaboration with Director of Fleet Management at the National Operations Center, prepare proposals, presentations and sales contracts for new Aircraft Management clients.
- Coordinate a seamless hand off of the new Aircraft Management clients to the identified Base location who will be the custodian of the aircraft for the ongoing support of the owner to ensure best in class customer service.
- Participate in marketing events such as national trade shows, seminars, etc to establish new referral sources and contacts.
- Establish and maintain industry awareness and competition, which could lead to new Aircraft Management clients.
- Represent the Company at various community and business meetings at respective Base locations to promote the Company.
- Ensure compliance with corporate fiscal policies and directives on expenses and capital planning.
- Become knowledgeable of and uphold Company policies and procedures.
- Champion the Company s core values for both team members and clients.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to prospect and sell to ultra-wealthy individuals
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in aviation, especially in aircraft sales and management a plus
- Knowledge of contracting and negotiating
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects
- Exceptional strategic planning and thinking abilities
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Solid negotiating and decision-making skills
- Ability to be persistent and persuasive while demonstrating respect
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Solid customer focus
- Strong senior management level presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the Company
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and be a self-starter
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion and initiative
- Self-motivated and independent problem-solving ability
- Operate software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Sugar (CRM tool), etc.
- Ability to travel frequently and as needed
- Move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Access filing cabinets, drawers and shelves of varying heights
- Estimated 50-70% travel