Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. Its uniqueness lies in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. The company is proud to apply holistic principles - taking into account mind, body, spirit and family - to employees, focusing on what works for you as a whole person, from flexible hours that fit your lifestyle to a matching system that optimizes your skills and goals.
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient?s needs at appropriate time points
- as assigned.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient?s progress.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- ?Informs the physician and other staff of changes in the patient?s needs.
- ?Evaluates outcomes of care.
- ?Assigns home health aide to a specific patient.
- ?Participates in in-service training.
- ?Coordinates plans for patient discharge from services.
- ?Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- ?Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage individual patients.
- ?Able to perform CPR.
- ?Supervises paraprofessional staff.
- ?Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- ?Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- ?Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- ?Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the patient.
- ?Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
- ?Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
- ?Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
- ?Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely.
- ?Able to lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
- ?Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office.
- ?Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care.
- ?May have access to personal health information (?PHI?) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- ?Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed to practice as an RN in the state in which employed. License is active and in good standing.
- ?Prefer at least 1200 hours of experience as an RN within the last 12 months.
- ?Current CPR Certification.
- ?Valid Driver License
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Benefits (full time employees)
- Direct Deposit
- Mileage / Travel Time paid
- Sick Pay
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ?2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Grants Pass
- Job State: OR
- Employee Type: Part Time