Corizon Health is a pioneer and leading provider of correctional healthcare services across the United States with over 40 years of experience in the industry. The company has more than 11,000 employees in over 400 correctional facilities (jails and prisons). Corizon Health employs healthcare and support professionals, including nurses, physicians, dentists and behavioral healthcare providers. Because of the high rates of mental illness and the previously unmet medical needs of the inmate population, medical and behavioral health providers work together closely in an integrated healthcare delivery system. In addition to competitive compensation packages, the company provides you resources, training and advancement opportunities. Corizon Health also offers you a highly supportive and collaborative work environment and the opportunity for work-life balance.
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us today.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse (RN) with Corizon Health :
- Use your strong assessment skills to evaluate patients, develop and implement the plan of care alongside other members of the medical team.
- Evaluate patient’s response to therapeutic treatments, documenting results and adjusting the plan of care as needed and within your scope of practice.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of care delivered, ensuring a safe environment for the patient, yourself and other members of the medical team.
- Educate patients based on their individual needs, ensuring they understand their plan of care, the steps they need to take to improve their health and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Registered Nurse licensure in state of employment or compact state, license must be in good standing.
- CPR certification.
- Knowledge of specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate clinical aptitude.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
Corizon Health. Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Waverly, FL - 33877