Florida-based Blue Royal Staffing is a healthcare staffing provider for facilities across the United States. Main job areas are Laboratory, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing. The company prides itself on personalizing its services for your needs by quickly understanding what is best for you, and on treating you, the jobseeker, as royalty.
Full-time, permanent PACU Registered Nurse needed in Abilene with competitive pay and excellent benefits! Abilene offers a bevy of can’t-miss things to do, from attending special events, to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history; to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks. No matter where you're coming from, you'll find a little bit of everything in Abilene, and much of it with a special West Texas twist. 20K SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED! SPECIAL NOTES: This facility has a Tobacco Free Campus policy. All new-hires must be able to pass a nicotine test. POSITION TYPE:
Registered Nurse (RN) LOCATION:
Abilene, TX SPECIALTY UNIT:
: Multiple shifts available JOB TYPE:
Full-Time Permanent SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 1 year of experience REQUIRED - NO new graduates.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Registered Nurse
- ACLS & PALS within 30 days of hire
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.