Requisition ID 26997
Position Type (US)Full Time
Posting Type DNI
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
• We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
• We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
• We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
• We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
• We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
POSITION SUMMARY: Ensures efficient and continual plant vinegar production. Continually monitors production efficiency by taking and testing production samples, making nutrient batches and taking physical inventories. Works alone in the plant during assigned shift and is continually checking production status while ensuring other sections of the plant are running smoothly.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Monitors the levels of approximately 48 tanks. Knows the vinegar flow in and out of the tanks. Monitors the production by taking and checking physical samples on the autotitrator, Alkomat and other test devices and makes adjustments to ensure production remains efficient. Monitors two Koch filtrations units, reversing the flow as schedules once per shift Monitors nutrient levels in the feed tanks. Mixes batches as needed to maintain adequate supply Monitors several pumping operations simultaneously, aware of all pumping destinations and stops operations as necessary. Monitors and checks the progress of the R/O units as well as the foam tanks and performs any actions necessary to maintain production. Loads, unloads tanks trailers as required Fills out all paper work for tank trailers as necessary, i.e. Bills of Lading, Certificates of Analysis
Qualifications and skills
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statements(s) Ability to work alone Ability to make timely decisions based on work production needs. Ability to monitor 48 tanks to ensure production of vinegar. Ability to give complete attention to detailed work. Education High School Diploma or equivalent Experience Two to three years in the food and or beverage industry preferred SKILLS & ABILITIES Computer Skills Beginning Excel ability to adapt to customized company computer programs
Company - Public
$5B to $10B
Baltimore, MD, 21202and others
|Job category||Distribution||6 months||1 year|