We're shaking up perceptions of what a fast food restaurant can offer its employees. To accommodate employees’ lifestyles, Taco Bell boast's an array of amazing services and benefits that workers can take advantage of to make their lives a little easier.
We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow and succeed. We recognize Taco Bell is that first job for many – and that a first job sets the stage for where you go next. We do so by focusing on hiring the best people, recognition and engagement.
Now Hiring Restaurant Managers!
Restaurant General Manager
The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a RGT-owned restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
Associated topics: bakery manager, day shift manager, deli manager, floor manager, food service supervisor, general manager, grocery store manager, night manager, operations, store manager