Pizza Hut, the Plano, Texas-based chain of restaurants with the motto of make hungry people happy, offers pizza, pasta, wings, and other food services in 14,000 restaurants located in various parts of the world. Pizza Hut brand cultivates a fun, supportive culture among team members. Pizza Hut is committed to childhood literacy expansion, and assists with access to books and educational resources to empower educators and inspire readers. You can find part-time jobs and a long-term career opportunities as well at Pizza Hut, from drivers and cooks to shift leaders and managers. The restaurant chain is in educational partnership with Excelsior College, so you might have the opportunity to earn a college degree at a discount. The first Pizza Hut restaurant was opened in 1958 in Wichita in Kansas, and it is still running at full speed. Pizza Hut was the first to launch the option of ordering pizza online, and its pizza delivery reached the International Space Station in 2001.
Working at Pizza Hut is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. If you re ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
- And, you re at least 18 years old with a valid driver s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
We ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
Associated topics: assistant general manager, assistant restaurant manager, backend, bakery manager, gerente de cocina, kitchen manager, night manager, restaurant manager, service manager, shift manager