GCR seeks a Revenue Management Software Consultant with functional experience in at least two of the following business areas: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management (CM), or Accounts Payable (AP), ideally in a Public Sector environment to:
- Implement GCR products and technology to meet customer needs. Apply GCR methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on complex customer engagements.
- Analyze business needs to help ensure GCR’s solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining product knowledge and business acumen. Recommend and justify enhancements to GCR products to meet very complex customer needs.
- Exercise creativity and independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to deliver functional and technical expertise on a wide range of business and technology solutions.
- Lead teams on challenging projects and work on significant and unique issues. As a thought leader and trusted advisor, effectively influence difficult decisions at the leadership-level of customer organizations. Enable business development efforts by providing subject matter expertise.
As a Revenue Management Software Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into solution that fit within the customer’s business environment, GCR product functionality, and business objectives.
You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitate workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts. Capture and understand client’s business requirements and specific system, application, or process designs.
You will also be in involved in the bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to determine the product’s fit. Lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You are an overall contributor to deliver a fully-functioning solution to the client.
You will work with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high-level planning, functional architects, technical architects, designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation during the entire phase of a project implementation.
You will lead teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating:
- In-depth knowledge of functional domains
- In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of GCR products
- Expertise in application of GCR’s Business Revenue Implementation Management (BRIM) methodology
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis, and fixes in coordination with product development and support
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the GCR solution and keep abreast with the product roadmap
The ABRM functional consultant must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Participate and manage the delivery of a the GCR revenue management suite during implementation projects
- Organize and Conduct formal workshops with the client displaying knowledge of the application and the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Influence the design maximizing the adoption of the GCR solution
- Configure the application according to the design decision
- Design and test the integration with other systems
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed design specifications for product extensions
- Support the data migration process from a functional point of view
- Take the lead on understanding new products or new features
- Participate in the sales phase and support customer qualification and project scope definition
- Define implementation roadmaps and produce project estimates with project managers
Skills and Experience
- Education level/Qualifications: University degree in relevant field (e.g. Finance, Accounting)
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience in implementation projects as finance functional consultant
- Experience implementing and configuring software
- Strong knowledge of financial processes
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs
- Ability to plan and conduct design sessions
- Ability to influence direction of senior management in design sessions
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel at least 25%