Broadcom Corporation is a semiconductor firm that makes products for the broadband and wireless communication industry. The firm offers filters, amplifiers, cable modems, storage adapters, networking processors, controllers, motion control encoders, fiber optic modules, optocouplers, and optical sensors products. Avago Technologies acquired Broadcom Corporation in 2016. The company now operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Broadcom Inc. Henry Samueli and Henry Nicholas founded Broadcom Corporation in 1991, and its headquarter is located in Irvine, California, United States. The company is focused on technology, semiconductor, and infrastructure software solutions. Broadcom Corporation combines engineering depth, global scale, broad product portfolio diversity, excellent execution, and operational focus to deliver semiconductor and software solutions to help its customers' business grow successfully in a constantly changing environment. The company provides healthcare benefits, paid vacations, and other benefits to its employees.
1. If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
2. If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Join this team focused on developing leading-edge solutions for the current and emerging wireless RF Market targeting the RF Front End portion of the Ultra Mobile Devices. Develop innovative multi-mode single-band and multi-band multi-mode Front End Modules (FEMs) for standards such as LTE and LTE-Advanced, and 5G to shape next-generation product family. You will be part of a winning project team designing modules that are matched to 50 Ohms utilizing a mixture of lumped and distributed element matching. You will be responsible for the design and characterization of the active modules which include
- Architect layout plans for highly integrated FEM with different technologies,
- Perform multi-layer laminate module layout, and lead module laminate tape outs,
- Perform multi-layer laminate module simulations to achieve best-in class performance,
- Lead design of passive matching networks for optimum module performance,
- Guide integration engineers and technicians on module optimization based on simulation results,
- Actively participate on hands-on optimization of FEM prototypes and characterization,
- Be part of Advanced front end module architectures and semiconductor process development
This process will require a balance of hands-on work in the lab and the use of simulation tools such as Keysight’s ADS, Momentum and Ansoft’sHFSS.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF/Microwave Technology
- 5+ years of experience in FEM design and related fields
- Working knowledge of Semiconductor Technologies used in Power Amplifiers, Low Noise Amplifiers, High-Q filter technologies, High Power High Isolation Multi-Throw Switches, various Coexistence and Noise Power Filters and auxiliary circuits
- Proficient with CAD tools such as ADS, Momentum, HFSS, Cadence Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, project-oriented, team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and create and meet schedules
- Strong Communication Skills
- MS in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis on RF/Microwaves
- Hybrid Chip-On-Board Design and Prototyping Experience
- At least Five years of Analog RF, PA, or FEM Design Experience
- Experience with RF filter design in Single and Multi-Layer Substrates
- Experience with Wireless System Design for Cellular or Data Markets
- Knowledge to design RF solutions for 3G and 4G market space
If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.