As Risk Managers, we are responsible for working with business partners to identify and consult on potential risks. We work to drive well-managed risk activities. Providing consultation on risk is a part of our job. We issue requests with business partners and stakeholders providing guidance as required. We support audits and regulatory exams within the business partners’ organizations. We analyze information to identify risks and process improvements. It is our duty to support reporting on risk topics to management. While staying current on the changing regulatory environment, we understand the impacts on businesses. We also provide oversight and guidance during risk assessments. We provide guidance to businesses and support functions in implementing risk management practices.
- participate in risk forums
- contribute to the continuous improvement of risk management practice
- support partners and interact with internal business clients
- set direction, manage expectations
- take part in and execute other special projects