AdventHealth is a faith-based, non-profit health care system headquartered in Altamonte Springs, FL, operating facilities within 10 states across the United States. With 46 hospital campuses and more than 8,200 licensed beds, it is the largest not-for-profit Protestant health care provider and one of the largest non-profit health systems in the nation. The full continuum of integrated care also includes urgent care centers, home health and hospice agencies, and skilled nursing facilities. While each facility is a unique entity, all remain united in one mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. If you are a compassionate, positive, joyous and calm individual, you belong in the team. Working for Advent Health, you will receive professional recognition with benefits such as medical insurance coverage and health screenings (subject to eligibility), retirement savings plan, discounts, educational assistance, spiritual support and more.
PACU RN ?AdventHealth Fish Memorial Location Address:
?1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763 ? Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Freedom in scheduling your own hours
- Increase in hourly pay
- Career growth and advancement potential
PRN Days ? You Will Be Responsible For:
- Actively participates in direct patient care (geriatric, adult, adolescent, and pediatric), while analyzing and interpreting patient specific information to assess and reassess the individual nursing care plan.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills when interpreting changes in patient?s immediate post-operative condition. Communicates patient information to all appropriate caregivers, to assure effective continuum of care.
- Demonstrates competence in the management and interpretation of all patient monitoring devices in the PACU environment.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation in Surginet and Power chart while utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to deliver competent, effective, cost efficient patient care.
Qualifications What You Will Need:
? Job Summary:
- ACLS, and PALS within 90 days.
- Associates Degree in Science or Diploma graduate.
- Requires a minimum of one year critical care RN experience or previous PACU experience.
- This position requires special training specific to critical care nursing.
This position requires strong critical thinking skills, the ability to continuously assess and reassess the patient?s health status in the immediate postoperative phase and the immediate ability to respond to changes in the patient?s condition without direct immediate supervision.? It requires close communication with the department of anesthesia and attending surgeon as well as all clinical support ancillary services. Responsible to adhere to Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.