Dayton, Ohio-based Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit faith-based network of 9 hospitals, 10 emergency centers, over 120 outpatient facilities and the Kettering College. Nearly 13,000 employees and 2,100 physicians provide a broad range of specialized services for every stage of life, including heart care, cancer fighting technology, orthopedic care, brain and spine surgery. The mission, vision and values of the health network are built on the Adventist healthcare legacy, which is a combination of conventional allopathic and holistic osteopathic care. Being a healthcare professional who shares this belief, you can embark on your career journey here. Benchmarks of your employment will be recognition programs and award ceremonies, healthy work-life balance with flexible schedule and fitness options, staff involvement in meetings, surveys, referral programs and outings, as well as community involvement in events, tournaments and philanthropic projects.
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ACEN or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Associated topics: ccu, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse rn, recovery, registed, staff nurse, transitional