Energy Transport Logistics is a fast growing exciting company focused on being the best in the industry. Energy offers a variety of trucking and logistics products in the South West United States. Our Service menu includes Local Cartage, Expedited line haul services, Air and Ocean logistics services. Distribution services US Customs bonded carrier and CFS services.
We currently have an opportunity for a Safety Administrative Assistant to join our Safety Group.
We are looking for a candidate that is knowledgeable in the transportation industry and must have a minimum 1 year experience.
- The Safety Administrative Assistant is responsible for tracking and maintaining safety documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Track safety documents including; Employee Training Records, Safety Orientations, Daily Safety Checklists, equipment maintenance
- Maintain electronic filing system of all safety documentation
- Managing Safety Group Email
- Liaison between safety staff and management
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Delivering Powerful solutions to your transportation and supply chain needs through the South West United States and beyond.
Welcome, We are committed to providing our customers with a powerful solution to their transportation and supply chain needs. Our experienced staff and drivers , we believe, are the best in the industry. We take pride in the services we provide and it is reflected in the number of repeat and referral customers we have. Energy Transport offers a variety of trucking and logistics products in the South West United States.Our Service menu includes Local Cartage, Expedited line haul services, Air and Ocean logistics services, Distribution services US Customs bonded carrier and CFS services.