Bayview Asset Management, LLC ("Bayview"), initially founded in 1993, is a mortgage investment firm focused on investments in mortgage credit, including whole loans, mortgage-backed securities, mortgage servicing rights, and mortgage-related assets.
With approximately 1,800 employees, our corporate headquarters is uniquely situated in the beautiful community of Coral Gables, Florida, located near the shores of Biscayne Bay and minutes from Miami Beach. The firm has additional asset management offices in New York and Iowa, as well as loan servicing and origination affiliates in seven US states and Italy.
As of December 31, 2018, Bayview oversees approximately $13.7 billion in assets under management. As a major participant in the mortgage investment markets, our senior management team has an average tenure of 16 years at Bayview with 25 years of industry experience. Bayview has substantial experience in sourcing, purchasing, servicing, and managing residential and commercial mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities.
Our Sales Associates are the key to a quality customer service experience. Supporting the front-line Sales team, Sales Associates review each commercial loan application, follow-up on any missing documentation, and help us manage our most important relationships (our brokers and borrowers). Through a dynamic combination of passion for the customer experience, attention to detail, diplomacy, and the drive to succeed, Sales Associates deliver critical services for Silver Hill.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process Broker Registration Packages
- Assist Sales Directors and Relationship Managers in underwriting initial loan application
- Liaison between Relationship Manager, Underwriter, Transaction Coordinator and broker in communications on transactions
- Make outbound calls and receive inbound calls to new leads as needed; qualify leads
- Warm transfer interested applicants to nCino and Set up Appointments with interested applicants
- Utilize systems for maintaining product knowledge, registering loans accurately, and managing the pipeline
- Understand and articulate financial calculations and current rate/pricing
- Use excellent follow-up skills to ensure targeted conversion rates are met
- Monitor and update progress of sales Director and Relationship Manager pipelines
- Provide support for Tradeshows as needed
- Must be self-motivated with high energy and a positive attitude
- Must have excellent phone etiquette with articulate use of the English language
- Bilingual or multi-lingual preferred
- Must be detail oriented and results driven with a focus on customer service
- Must have excellent interpersonal, follow-up, and relationship building skills
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- Able to master different computer software programs related to loan origination and customer relationship management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 - 2 years prior wholesale mortgage industry sales or finance experience
- Previous business or sales experience is preferred
- Bachelor s Degree preferred; Finance and Business Administration graduates are encouraged to apply
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
- National and state MLO licenses are a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: financial, financial advisor, financial planner, merchant service, merchant service solution, mortgage, payment, personal banker, risk management, security