Beltone New England is the most important Beltone Dealership in North America and maintains to develop in lots of markets with an incredible way of life and devoted control crew. They are one in every of the most important privately owned Reatil Hearing Aid practices within the USA. Michael Andreozzi began out Beltone New England in 2002 with 7 retail places in Rhode Island and has grown it over a hundred places in 10 states with over two hundred crew participants. The company offers career specialties Customer Ear Buds, Retail Hearing Aid Services, and Hearing Testing and Dispensing of Hearing Aids. The company offers Health Insurance – Medical, 401(k) Plan, Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Short Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability (LTD) and many more. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly dedicated to variety and inclusion, and encourages packages from all certified people with out regard to different non-work-associated factors.
Beltone New England in Mountpelier, VT, the home of the Vermont History Museum and known for its tradition of the Valentine Phantom is excited to be searching for a new, fun, Hearing Aid Sales Consultant! Who wouldn't want to work in a town where phantoms come out every February 14th?
Beltone, a global leader in hearing healthcare and a trusted national brand for 77 years.
Belone’s focus on the patient is a driving force in all its business activities, whether developing new products, testing and fitting hearing instruments, or providing for a better in-office experience.
Help us help our patients!
Beltone New England is a strong and growing company to work for and with. We are ahead of all others in our industry and will continue to be this way. Part of our success is the employees that work for us, and that can be you!
- We are locally owned and operated and always have been.
- Our passion is to bring people back into life’s conversations
- We have 70 locations in 9 states so, we know how to run a successful practice
- He have the best sales contests with great prizes and cash awards for your hard work.
- We provide virtual training and coaching to keep you on top!!
- We provide one of the best in-house, paid training programs available in the country.
- This position is for applicants that hold a Vermont Hearing Aid Dispenser License.
- Our culture is based on strong Customer Service, Innovation/Technology and the Beltone Experience.
- Our Philanthropy efforts help many people in need that we care about!
And most important, Meatball Monday if you are in the RI area!!
- We need a Sales Consultant that is professional, dedicated and can demonstrate patient care.
- Your main objective as a Sales Consultant will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing impaired individuals.
- Licensed Sales Consultants will enjoy working for us, we have an amazing culture here!
- If you are active in your community and an advocate for helping people, you can fulfill that passion with us via outreach programs.
- Participate in the growth of your office with strong sales skills and product knowledge.
- We work with people who are Dedicated, Honest, Confident, Colorful and Fun.
How you benefit!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan with a 4% match
- Office bonuses
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Training program to improve in your success
- Your annual potential can be between $80K to $110K
- Sales Contests
- Bonuses and Profit Sharing
Can’t wait to hear from you, apply today!