Hiring-Resources you can count on ...
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. We speak your language and understand the factors critical to your business. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function. In fact, if we do not have expertise in your industry, we will let you know this up front.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business, today, HireResources is a fast growing Staffing & Recruitment platform headquartered in Connecticut. HireResources is an open source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
The cornerstone of HireResources success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.
Integrity - Work honestly, every day.
People - Develop and deliver diverse talent
Customer Focus - Anticipate priorities & exceed their expectations
Respect - Value all customers and collaborate with one another
Performance - Be accountable, manage risks and deliver a high level of quality.
The new business development representative is responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships with a broad spectrum of cross-industry clients, working closely with the Team Leaders and Senior Management to identify prospective client company prospects.
As the Business Development Manager, you will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports our Company's overall growth strategy.
We are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business opportunities. In this key position, you will target Senior C-Level Hiring Managers and Human Resources leaders actively promoting our Executive Recruiting and Staffing Services to achieve sales goals by signing up new clients seeking our services.
The ideal candidate relishes the “thrill of the hunt”, constantly winning new business and earning the respect and admiration of colleagues and clients alike.
This is a 100% commission only role. It is also a remote role (working from your home office).
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s vision, strategic priorities, people, capabilities, and practice specialties.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential clients, focusing on converting qualified prospects by presenting compelling business propositions and solutions.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that demonstrate the compelling value proposition and USPs of our services, notably our seasoned team of specialty recruiters and expertise at qualifying and placing the best available talent in the market-place.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop and maintain a robust, targeted deal pipeline to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Research, establish and build influential relationships with client decision makers at management and C-suite levels.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and positioning us as a strategic advisor delivering actionable insights and practical business solutions.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings, promote our service solutions and provide feedback on market trends.
- Track and record systematically sales activity in BullHorn and review regularly performance vs targets with Managing Partners and wider team
- You will contract new client accounts and hand over day to day management of those accounts to our Team Leaders
- Accounts will be managed to ensure open positions are filled expeditiously
- Every open job HireResources fills leads to a placement fee.
- You receive commissions on every placement for the life of the client relationship. Thus a residual income stream. It is not a one time sale.
Are you a match for us? Ask yourself these 5 questions:
1) Do I want to work for myself and still have a tenured team and back-office support?
2) Is percentage of payout on my accounts more important than a base salary?
3) Would I enjoy and thrive being my own boss?
4) Does working from home or virtually anywhere interest me?
5) Do I Want to earn the highest payout in the industry?
6) Does earning a residual income on my accounts perpetually appeal to me?
If you answered yes, we should connect and talk in more detail. Either connect with me or send me an email.
HireResources recruiters are not generalists; they are specialists in their industries providing quick access to industry top talent in select industry sectors. Each HireResources Sector Team has a specialized target recruitment function.
HireResources was established in 2002, in 2015 we began a growth phase by restructuring our core business. Today, HireResources is a fast-growing Staffing & Recruitment Company. HireResources is an open-source staffing and recruiting model giving flexibility and support to top executive recruiters across the country. HireResources recruiters are thoroughly vetted and are proven professionals in the recruiting industry.
The cornerstone of HireResource's success is in its commitment to ethical business practices and superb consumer service. Our "Code of Ethics" is the foundation of this success.