Are you a career-driven student looking to take your first step into the world of technology sales? Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, is seeking interns for an 8-week program for Summer 2020. Similar to full-time Sales Development Representatives, candidates must be able to think on their feet, take initiative to assist their teams, and be willing to contribute new ideas to already established processes. Interns will receive comprehensive training to prepare them for a rewarding career in sales with Deltek after graduation.
Candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week during the internship and be fully invested in the program. Start your career on the right foot by joining a Fortune 500 company that fosters and builds upon your career goals.
* Develop leads and schedule appointments working closely with the Sales team
* Drive participation to Deltek seminars and online product demonstrations
* Assist Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and Sales Management with sales-related projects
* Complete and present a summer project based off your learning to Sales Management at the end of summer review
* Perform sales operations and administrative duties as needed
* Participate in team trainings related to sales skills, product and industry information and gain hands on experience with SalesForce, LinkedIn, SalesLoft and other sales enablement tools
In order to be considered for this position we would love for you to have the following:
* Currently enrolled in college/university with plans to graduate in May 2021 or May 2022 with the goal of pursuing a career in Sales
* Ability to work approximately 40 hours per week for 8 weeks
* Ability to commute to Herndon, VA
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services, management and IT consulting, architecture and engineering, marketing and advertising agencies, government contractors and other project-based businesses. More than 23,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources and streamline operations. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.
For more information, visit www.deltek.com.
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||9.2%||66%||2%|