Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
Based in beautiful Indianapolis, Indiana, we are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader in the mobile connected economy and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions that provide visibility and traceability of mobile assets, their passengers and contents anywhere in the world at any moment in time. In the process, we enable more efficient utilization of assets and natural resources, assure the safety of precious cargo, and improve road safety to save lives. Currently, we are seeking a Sales Manager with at least 3 years of experience. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly traded tech company yet nurture innovation and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
As a Sales Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working a large territory that includes:
Indiana, Kansas, Idaho, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Michigan.
- Identifying and generating leads within the government sector (i.e. Public Works and Public Safety)
- Developing and cultivating relationships from square one
- Utilizing given resources and innate resourcefulness to generate a plan to ensure success
- Managing a large pipeline ($1M+)
- Conducting presentations to high-level city/municipality leaders such as Mayors, Superintendents, etc.
- Ultimately overcome objections and close large contracts for our innovative SaaS fleet management solutions
- Hunter mentality with a demonstrated ability to identify business prospects, sell consultatively, conduct presentations, and close business
- 3+ years’ experience selling solutions to government agencies or municipalities
- Experience managing large pipelines ($1M+)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 20%)
- Knowledge of Software sales and SaaS
- Understanding of the GPS tracking software industry
- Experience with Saleforce
If you are a talented Sales Manager with at least 3 years of experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you.