Oak Street Health is a network of primary care centers for adults on Medicare that was established in 2012. The organization operates a creative healthcare model based on quality of care over volume of services, which assumes the full financial responsibility of its patients, with the goal of restoring healthcare as it should be. In Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Texas, Rhode Island, North Carolina, New York, Tennessee, and Mississippi, Oak Street Health currently operates over 70 locations. Every Oakie is a mission-driven person who goes above and beyond to help their colleagues and patients. It offers perks to the employees such as paid leaves, medical insurance, and assessment program.
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Sales Manager (Outreach Director)
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others. Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. At 40 locations, and with an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about the mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
For more information, visit http://www.oakstreethealth.com.
Sales Managers, or Outreach Directors (ODs) here at Oak Street Health, are important leaders in our organization. ODs are responsible for closely developing and managing a team of up to 5 Outreach Associates, one Community Coordinator, and one Community Relations Manager. ODs manage a single clinic location and are responsible for Oak Street Healths patient growth at that clinic. ODs are expected to review metrics daily, support growth initiatives, and generally ensure the Outreach team operates smoothly and successfully.
- Supervising, coaching and mentoring a multi-disciplinary team of 5+
- Relentlessly pursuing that team's monthly growth targets through strong leadership, analysis, problem-solving, teambuilding, and coaching
- Leading the execution of outreach and marketing initiatives
- Advocating for your clinic, team, and patients
- Being an ambassador in the local community - building relationships with other healthcare providers, social/ community organizations, and marketing partners
- Other duties as assigned
Reports to: Regional Vice President
What were looking for:
We are looking for motivated and experienced Sales Managers with:
- 3+ years in a sales management role or other comparable management position.
- Strong computer skills including:
- Ability to create and analyze excel spreadsheets
- Experience managing through a CRM system such as Salesforce or Zoho
- Analytical approach toward sales data & performance
- Comfort with personal sales quota in addition to management responsibilities.
- Outstanding management skills with the ability to motivate a team
- Strong focus on data and analytics to drive targeted activities and return on growth efforts
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Inclination to work in a results oriented role
- Target compensation is based upon performance and is paid in monthly and quarterly bonuses based on the number of new patients joining the organization
- Willing to work some weekends
- Must own a vehicle
- Someone who embodies being Oaky. What it means to be OAKY:
- Creating an unmatched patient experience
- Driving clinical excellence
- Taking ownership and driving for results
- Being scrappy
- Radiating positive energy
- Assuming good intentions
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that cant be found in other workplaces, including:
- The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth company, focused on changing the future of healthcare.
- Paid vacation/sick time, retirement options, as well as health, vision, and dental benefits
- Brand new, beautiful working environment
- Supportive and fun culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work. In return, we expect the best out of co-workers.
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply via our website: oakstreethealth.com/careers