Deltek is coming to Tampa in February 2020! We are a global software company with a 30+ year track record of success, great products, and happy customers. Named a Top 100 Workplace by the Washington Post, we are a leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses.
Deltek is growing our talented sales team and we are looking to hire experienced software sales professionals! In this Sales Representative role, you will work with the government contracting community in the SMB space, highlighting how Deltek s Costpoint solution can help them identify, capture, and manage their contracts better.
This is a net new sales opportunity with a fast sales cycle, so the ability to find, develop, and manage a book of business, build rapport with customers, present Deltek's overall value, and bring on board happy new customers is a must. You ll have state-of-the art tools such as Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, unmatched marketing support, and a strong onboarding and professional development program, in a marketplace that Deltek created and dominates, to help you accomplish your goals.
As a new hire, you will participate in Deltek s intensive 1 week sales training program, collaborate with and shadow your peers, work closely with a mentor, and take product training as well as a curated selection of LinkedIn Learning courses to further develop your skills. We offer many opportunities for long-term growth in your sales career!
Apply today to be one of the first hires in our new, downtown Tampa office!
* Ability to travel roughly 10% of the time to customers in the DMV area and local events
* Success selling technology with a track record of exceeding quota
* 2-5 years minimum in software sales, preferably with enterprise software companies selling financial applications
* Experience with Salesforce
* A team player who works well in a collaborative environment and supports their colleagues
* A professional who "leans-in" and takes initiative
* Experience with Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, Strategic Selling, SPIN Selling, or Sandler is preferred
* Experience developing wining strategies and implementing the appropriate tactics
* A history of working with C-level prospects
* A reputation for high integrity and impeccable business ethics
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services, management and IT consulting, architecture and engineering, marketing and advertising agencies, government contractors and other project-based businesses. More than 23,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources and streamline operations. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.
For more information, visit www.deltek.com.
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||9.2%||66%||2%|