Founded in 1999, Eagle Creek Software Services provides consulting and technical expertise to the Enterprise. We focus on CRM, Application Development, Data Integration and BI, helping our clients increase quality and efficiency while managing price and risk in software development, deployment and support.
Eagle Creek is investing in the rapid expansion of our Salesforce practice and as such, we are looking to add the best Salesforce talent to our growing practice. For more information on everything Eagle Creek, please visit www.eaglecrk.com.
- Subject Matter Expert to assist in developing the architecture, support and services for specific IT applications.
- Leads and reviews system design activities to assure applications solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet client needs.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is the top-level contributor/specialist.
- Lead technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, and detailed design specifications to ensure adherence to architecture standards.Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent and 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience in systems architectural design with working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
Tracking Code: 1925-506
Job Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular