Founded in 1999, Eagle Creek Software Services provides consulting and technical expertise to the Enterprise. We focus on CRM, Application Development, Data Integration and BI, helping our clients increase quality and efficiency while managing price and risk in software development, deployment and support.
Eagle Creek Software Services is a CRM and eCommerce services firm and the largest dedicated provider of on-shore and rural sourcing services in the US. Eagle Creek Software focuses on implementing, upgrading and extending the useful life of CRM, BI, and allied technologies. People are attracted to Eagle Creek for our focus; for our success, (rapid growth since 1999); for the opportunity to work on the largest and most innovative projects in the US with Fortune 1000 clients; and for our reputation for high quality.
The Technical Architect will have responsibility for the successful implementation, integration, and customization of Salesforce applications for Eagle Creeks customers from project initiation to full customer production roll-out. In this capacity you will be an expert in Salesforce functionality, technology, and implementation in order to provide your accounts and team with a combination of pre-sales activities, solution consulting, technical contribution leadership, and mentoring.
- A proven functional/technical professional with multiple full lifecycle SFDC implementations and at least 3+ years of experience working with SFDC
- Direct experience with SFDC Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com), certified a MAJOR PLUS
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC ( for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders and ETL Tools - e.g. Datastage)
- Strong technical foundation including: 5+ yrs experience with advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, SOA
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design patterns
- Proven experience in overseeing the technical direction, development, and implementation of SFDC software solutions
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC
- Work with leads to transform and develop new requirements into designs, development approaches and implementation
- Ability to comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions
- Effectively work with management, on-site/off-site development staff to accomplish SFDC project deliverables
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Leads design and execution of business solutions
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of the SFDC ecosystem and technical architectures
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the SFDC development processes, serving as a resource to others
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of leading edge technologies and plans for the future of a technology and/or applications area
- Brings technical and/or business systems knowledge from external sources and incorporates those ideas into IT
- Ability to function in a team
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in mentoring and coaching team members
- Strong knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM Processes
- Function as Salesforce.com (SFDC) Solution Architect, responsible for overall solution design including all SFDC components, integration and reporting
- Present architecture options and recommendations - including configuration vs. customization
- Provide advice on best practices and approaches to technology teams and internal business clients
- Resolve enterprise issues related to IT architecture
- Work with infrastructure teams to develop solutions
- Lead development teams to deliver full lifecycle SFDC implementations from inception to roll-out, including code reviews
- Perform gap analysis between SFDC capabilities and client requirements
- Write comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications and solution/technical design document)
- Assist in developing data movement strategies and implementing data cleansing/data quality tools
- Work with IT and Product teams to identify and define the business needs and the solution to fulfill the requirements
- Gather functional requirements, conduct analysis, and establish metrics for success
- Assist in analyzing SFDC plugins and add-ons
- Interface with SFDC technical SMEs
- Determine and enforce exit criteria through the different development phases
- Design migration strategies with technical teams
- Additional duties as required
- Bachelors degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent
- SFDC Architect exp.
- At least 2 years
This is a remote position that involves travel.
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Tracking Code: 2212-506
Job Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular