Founded in 1999, Eagle Creek Software Services provides consulting and technical expertise to the Enterprise. We focus on CRM, Application Development, Data Integration and BI, helping our clients increase quality and efficiency while managing price and risk in software development, deployment and support.
In this role, you will act in lead capacity for projects surrounding the customization and implementation of SFDC solutions for full-cycle projects and niche projects. This is a direct hire role that will lead Eagle Creek’s SFDC consultants in our project center in our corporate headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.
To learn more about us please visit .
- Leadership of integrate projects, end to end Salesforce.com implementations, and custom enhancement projects
- Strategic involvement in the for the growth of Eagle Creek’s SFD practice
- Gathering requirements from clients and creating technical and functional design documents
Required Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience leading teams for end to end Salesforce.com implementations, integrations, and enhancement projects
- 2+ years previous experience APEX and VisualForce development for custom SFDC functionality
- Experience leading projects to integrate business processes across disparate systems, external systems, and multiple SalesForce instances
- Development of custom objects, fields and formulas, custom reports, dashboards, and web services
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and methodologies
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflows
- Certified Advanced Developer required
- Must be open to Travel
Houston, Texas, United States