Cygnus Professionals – a global IT company envisions in Business-IT Transformations through progressive solution platforms and technology consulting. Headquartered in New Jersey, Cygnus offers collaborative engagement through partnerships in developing, modernizing strategic solutions and supporting innovation. Today, Cygnus has been strongly focusing on advance technology services leveraging AI, ML, NLP, Blockchain, IoT and Cognitive Computing. Cygnus has also built Service Delivery Competency on Oracle and Microsoft Cloud based solutions.
Cygnus Professionals is leader in Digital Health and Healthcare IT Solutions providing services across the US, Europe and India and expanding into new territories where a need for qualified compliance personnel are in demand. This include Digital Transformation and electronic media systems for quality management. Cygnus has a firm footprint addressing the unique challenges of the US Pharmaceutical & Healthcare industry especially in the area of inspection/audit readiness, Governance, Risk, Compliance and Project Quality Services. Cygnus is able to develop a fresh outlook in collaborative human capital focusing on customer centricity, agility, continuous innovation and, business process excellence.
Currently with more than 250 people onboard, Cygnus’s vision is to become global leader in Healthcare-IT solutions and consulting by delivering domain excellence and innovation to its customers. While our proactive initiatives on market-facing solutions, frameworks and R&D labs are committed to help our customers in achieving their goals, our human capital exhibits the sense of ownership in each step while serving their customers, applying innovation to sustain competitive advantage and, to develop a healthy partnership ecosystem.
Cygnus is building an additional state-of-the-art onsite development facilities at the heart of Princeton University Complex. This facility is going to be operational by beginning of 2019.
Role: SAP MDG engineer
Location: Beaverton, OR
- MDG Technical
- Experience in enhancement and developments in SAP MDG in any one of the module Material/Customer/ Supplier/ Finance etc.; preferably Finance
- Expertise with SAP MDG configurations for Data modelling, UI modelling, process modelling, rules and derivations, BRF+, replication configurations.
- Have technical knowledge of MDG workflows.
- Have technical knowledge of ERP
- Hand on SAP-MDG experience, workflow, data model extensions, custom dev, Fiori Technical specs, coding, unit testing
- Experience and knowledge of SAP master data as it supports business processes.
- Experience working with business users on requirements and pain points
- Experience leading Solution workshops to define and demonstrate CRUD processes
- Experience in Data modelling, UI modelling, Process modelling, Data quality and checks, Data replication and mass processing techniques.
- Experience in analyzing BRF+ and validation rules.
- Good to know MDGIMG and BRF+ configuration.
- provided by Dice
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||2.6%||31%||12%|