Fidato Partners is a Management Consulting Organization, has founded in 2010. It functions in the area of Risk Management, Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Recruiting & Search, Consulting, Retained Search, and Contingent Search. It delivers established and reliable business consulting and recruiting services in risk management, accounting, and information technology, empowering companies to attain greater growth and performance by filling perilous resource and knowledge gaps. Fidato Partners' development and achievement depend on intelligent, dedicated, and skilled people. It is looking for individuals who enjoy functioning in a diverse atmosphere and whose personality and skill will strengthen the team. It offers complete benefit packages and rewards programs along with a competitive pay structure. It believes that career development is important. It cares about both personal and professional objectives. Interested people can send resumes and references via email.
The principal objective of the SAP SD Specialist is to support specific SAP operations, integrations, and implementation projects.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
SAP SD Functional:
- Facilitate the enhancement, design, customization, configuration, testing and support of SAP SD processes including proactively investigating, analyzing and resolving issues requiring SD integration with other modules like FICO, MM, and Transport Management Systems.
- Facilitate workshops, map business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy company requirements as well as provide guidance to collect and implenent business process improvements.
- Proactively identify gaps, issues and work around solutions and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Collaborate and assist functional leads and users with day to day data inquires, enhancements, support and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with the eCommerce team for implementation and deployment of B2C and B2B portals of the company and its affiliates.
- Assist users with creating data for uploading through LSMW.
Business Process and Project Management:
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team in Taipei.
- Perform application and data analysis when needed; analyze and review reports and interface data for accuracy.
- Prepare and maintain test data and test cases and perform various tests using design documents.
- Participate in performing testing to confirm resolution.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
User Support and Training:
- Monitor and manage the company's SAP Help Desk Ticketing System and contribute as well as actively respond to queries and/or route the support call to the appropriate IT team member.
- Resolve questions and take appropriate action as defined within US IT and Global IT standards, as needed.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
Requirements, Knowledge & Technology:
- Minimum of 5 years SAP
- Experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Supporting SD modules and integration points with other SAP modules including FICO and MM.
- Experience working in a multi-national organization preferred.
- Project management experience highly desirable.
- Familiarity with project management software such as MS project and Wrike preferred.
- Knowhow of SDLC methodologies.
- Applied knowledge of the transport management systems (TMS).
- Practical understanding of accounting business processes.
- Expert SAP ECC (SD/MM/FICO/WM).
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient at identifying, developing, standardizing and documenting operational processes.
- Effective listener; ability to successfully grasp the business process through the lens of the customer.
- Exceptional aptitude to effectively manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met.
- Good sense of rapid response and escalation protocol.
- Ability to remain poised under pressure, critical situations or opposition.
- Skilled at grasping complex and unique business requirements with ease.
- Outstanding communcation skills; adept at communicating SAP concepts, terminology and information exchange among subordinates, peers and managers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility/adaptability in changing and challenging situations.
- Self-starter able to prioritize workload, set goals and meet deadlines in sometimes fluctuating and ambiguous business environment.
- Highly collaborative with remarkable team building approach; able to work well within diverse groups and cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Associate degree (bachelor's degree preferred) in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- Travfel: up to 15% domestic and international travel as business needs warrant.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet critical business needs, may include nights and weekends.
- provided by Dice