Founded in 2004, PediaStaff is a nationwide, niche-oriented staffing company focusing on the placement and staffing of pediatric therapists.
We specialize in pediatric speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, related assistants, and now – school psychologists!
We are the only pediatric therapy firm specializing in all settings and employment durations – full time, part time, contract, direct hire, temp to direct, hourly PRN, and per visit!
If you are looking for a full-time School Psychologist position (or possibly part-time) currently or for the SY 2020-2021? We need a School Psychologist to work in a K-8th grade Charter school located near The Evergreen Park area of Chicago. If you are you looking now or for the upcoming school year, for a school position where you can work with a great team of professionals in the field of School Psychology involving more than just evaluations, this is a great position for you!
- The hours are 7:45 a.m.-4:14 p.m. with some flexibility depending on the school
- You will cover one school Kindergarten-8th grade
- This position can start now and move into the SY 2020-2021
- You could possibly work part-time if the right schedule can be arranged
- You'll do evaluations and preventative strategizing along with other responsibilities of a School Psychologist
- You'll participate in IEP meetings with teachers, parents, and staff
- This is a collaborative role with teachers, parents, and administrators to find effective solutions to academic and behavioral struggles
Qualifications: We need you to have a Master's Degree or higher in psychology or educational psychology with a valid Illinois School Psychologist endorsement. At least one year of experience is necessary. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
- Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
- We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
- You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
- Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Reference Number: JO-1904-7184-11
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/