Founded in 2004, PediaStaff is a nationwide, niche-oriented staffing company focusing on the placement and staffing of pediatric therapists.
We specialize in pediatric speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, related assistants, and now – school psychologists!
We are the only pediatric therapy firm specializing in all settings and employment durations – full time, part time, contract, direct hire, temp to direct, hourly PRN, and per visit!
Are you interested in a position where you can work with children with special needs and make a difference in their lives?
PediaStaff is now hiring a School Psychologist/Site Administrator for a private special education day school in Yuma, AZ. The School Psychologist is a full- time position and you can start work through the 2019-2020 school year.
- The School Psychologist/Site Administrator will be working with kids with significant emotional disabilities and behaviors
- This is a full-time 12-month position with benefits
- The School Psychologist/Site Administrator will provide oversight to clinical program implementation, classroom management, curriculum, and instructional practices, Special Education compliance, hiring, succession planning and mentoring of employees
- You will oversee several classrooms which consist of a special education teacher and one to three behavior technicians and a school psychologist
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with clients and districts
- Ensure compliance with all Special education policies and procedures
- Managing all Special Education meetings
- Manage all enrollment and reintegration activities
- Provide professional development for employees, oversee staffing including performance, and assisting HR with hiring needs
- Collaborate and able to receive feedback, mentoring and direction from peers and supervisors
- Maintain a professional and clinical perspective at all times
Competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Comprehensive health and financial benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and retirement/401k
- Relocation assistance and travel reimbursement (for some locations)
- Professional development allowance
- Paid time off
- Mentorship and training programs
AZ valid School Psychologist Certificate https://cms.azed.gov/home/GetDocumentFile?id=58fe4fc71130c01f0c1cfd3a
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred
- Valid Arizona DPS Fingerprint Card with IVP status( or ability to get one)
- Experience using physical ability and dexterity to safely and effectively use Crisis Management Interventions (including the use of therapeutic holds)
- Experience working with emotional and/or behaviorally challenged students
- Management experience preferred
- PCMA certified is a plus but not required. We can provide PCMA training for you.
- Must have the strength and dexterity to safely and effectively use Crisis Management Interventions (including the use of therapeutic holds) of all involved (e.g. self, student, other employees
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Reference Number: JO-1810-6711-12
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/