BRUNSWICK IS A MARKET LEADER in the marine, fitness and billiards industries. We have made a commitment to focus our efforts on our core businesses and, as a result, have drawn upon decades of experience to design, build and market world-class recreational products. No company has Brunswick's breadth and scope in the marine industry. No company rivals Brunswick's quality and innovation in fitness equipment. And no company possesses Brunswick's knowledge and heritage in billiards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift Certification
- Computer Skills
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Land 'N' Sea Distributing, Inc. is a full service, wholesale only distributor, serving the Marine, RV and Powersports Industries for over 30 years. With thousands of different parts and accessories available from warehouses nationwide, Land 'N' Sea prides itself on fast, efficient delivery throughout the US and Canada. In a cooperative effort with Mercury Marine's Latin America and Caribbean division, Land 'N' Sea serves over 60 itional countries worldwide.
We are seeking several Seasonal Warehouse Shipping Clerks to join our Day Shift at Kellogg Marine in Old Lyme, CT.
Position requirements include:
- Accurate picking, packing and shipment of various sized parts to support quick turnaround of parts ordered.
- Fill orders by removing the correct parts from the shelf, identifying part numbers and proper quantity.
- Determine method of shipment and packs accordingly.
- Count, weigh, measure or examine packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications.
- Stock shelves by placing material in appropriate locations.
- Operate forklift or uses hand truck to move, convey or hoist equipment and parts throughout the warehouse and work areas.
- Comply with all quality standards and policies.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area - this includes cleaning / maintaining equipment and work areas, and performing safety inspections of areas.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge typically obtained with a high school or equivalent diploma.
- Must have dependable attendance and be a team player.
- Prior forklift certification or willing to become forklift certified.
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Prior warehouse experience a plus!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, balance and use arms and hands to reach, pull, push, clasp and move a variety of materials. Walkways are concrete and/or metal grating. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 20 lbs frequently. Employee may be exposed to high, precarious places. The warehouse environment can be hot (or cold) and dusty.
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: ***************************** or 1-************.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine