United Natural Foods is a Rhode Island, US based company in the food industry. Providing the customers with proper quality, quantity, and variety of groceries and food item is the goal of this comany. Already expanding to several states, the mission of this company is to grow nad provide the same, if not, better quality service to the customers. This company provides other related services such as marketing, order delivery, e-commerce, merchandising, mobile ordering and many more. This company provides five categories of employment. Corporate, Supply chain and warehouse management, Driver, Retail and Pharmacy. Students and part-time job seekers are also welcomed to apply for several of these posts.
Senior Account Manager - Vancouver, Centralia or Olympia, WA
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for sales in assigned key accounts.
They manage, direct, and coordinate all sales plans and programs. Creates
partnering relationships of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction and
* Develop and execute sales plans and goals designed to increase sales, profits, market share and minimize expenses.
* Oversee and manage the performance of the Account Management team.
* Oversee development of new business and servicing of existing account. Create partnerships with vendor, broker and other trade partners.
* Maintain excellent customer relations. Meet or exceed client expectations and established deadlines. Develop and maintain effective internal/external working relationships with a diverse group of individuals.
* Analyze sales reporting and create strategies to drive sales.
* Lead team members within assigned accounts through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication.
* Responsible for recruitment selection, training and mentoring current and new team members.
* Establish and maintain professional business relationship/presence with customers, vendors and trade partners in accordance with company standards. Present complex topics in an engaging manner to business professionals at all levels of an organization.
* Develop new sales opportunities with existing and/or new customer bases.
* Forecast profit, volume growth and other related goals as determined. Assist with the preparation of a sales budget for assigned accounts.
* Conduct regular reviews of sales activities and effectiveness. Develop promotions and incentives to increase sales and improve performance.
* Develop and oversee technical or product training as needed.
* Represent the Company at trade functions and other events. Maintain awareness of the Company's competitive position, industry trends, and the changing business environment.
* Provide focus on strong category management and respond in a timely manner to all opportunities to present new and existing product lines to customers. Solicit, accept and enter customer orders when necessary.
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field or equivalent experience.
* Understanding and knowledge of products.
* Understanding of sales forecasting, programs, promotions and related techniques as well as margin and company profitability. Familiarity with sales opportunities.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* 3-5 years sales experience
* 2 years of people management experience preferred.
* Strong leadership abilities
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Able to manage and coordinate projects.
* Comfortable in a highly open, dynamic and collaborative company culture. Ability to work in a fast-paced, sales team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to drive new business and close sales. Ability to exceed at; customer service skills, problem solving, attention to detail and organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer
M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Primary Location: Washington-Vancouver
Work Locations: Organization: United Natural Foods, Inc.
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2019