California-based PrideStaff is a staffing firm providing businesses with temporary and permanent staffing in the areas of office support, finance and accounting, light industrial, legal support, telemarketing, and customer service. The company's franchise offices serve small and midsized companies, as well as large multinational enterprises and U.S. government agencies. PrideStaff has over 65 offices throughout the country. PrideStaff offers comprehensive benefits to placed Field Associates, providing a continuous sense of security, even if you change jobs within its network. You also have the opportunity to receive continuing coverage if your assignment ends. You become eligible for benefits on your first day of work and have 60 days to either enroll in or waive coverage. The benefits plan includes medical, hospital, fixed indemnity, dental and vision plan options, life and disability insurances and 401K plan (the latter after one year of service).
We are seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to represent a local client. This associate will provide varying levels of support including typical clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Schedule appointments & provide information to callers
- Compose memos, transcribe notes, and research and create presentations
- Generate reports, handle multiple projects, and prepare and monitor invoices and
- expense reports
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Recent/relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Able to provide references
- Willingness to undergo a background check & drug screen
- Willingness to take skill assessments as needed
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
PrideStaff is a national California based staffing and recruiting firm and is expanding in Virginia with a new office located in Fairfax. If you are looking for opportunity, great office environment, and pride in your work then join this amazing, customer centric and entrepreneurial team.