Android Development Knowledge
Mobile App Management / Mobile Device Management must have
Hands on experience in Airwatch is added plus
Experience in Google & Android Enterprise
Experience in Integration
Involved in Production support to run the operation independently
Good Analytical Skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage daily operations of the Horizon Operations department, including: Network, MDM 3L, Tier 2 support, Azure, Zebra, email and Active Directory, SCCM, Mobile Device Management, and the 24/7 Operations Center in their daily activities
- Foster an environment of collaborative communication with all internal and external partners.
- Ensure timely delivery of all Operational support, maintenance, removing any obstacles to completing work as scheduled
- Perform risk analysis of the operational environment, and communicate via the Risk Management process.
- Provide leadership on the operational integration of all infrastructure products with a focus on accuracy and timeliness
- Provide daily and weekly status updates to Horizon leadership on various operations across the Enterprise Operations Organization
- Work with team to gather accurate data to assess organizational performance and develop necessary transformation plans to improve service deliver levels
- Interface with Horizon AppDev & Application Development team to gain an understanding of IT and mission support requirements and incorporate that information into SOP document
- Remain up-to-date on new technologies and business processes related to IT operations and infuse new innovations into the team
- Present monthly status reports to the Horizon leadership in the Weekly WSR meeting.
- provided by Dice