The Senior Associate will use in-depth knowledge in quantitative database marketing and an understanding of business processes to develop technical solutions for business issues. Serves as a resource within area of expertise and provide guidance to more junior team members; may lead small teams on a project basis.
Key Responsibilities :
Perform advanced analytics tasks, including but not limited to:
- Predictive statistical models
- Customer profiling
- Segmentation Analysis
- Test Design and Analysis
- Data Analysis and Mining
- Assists in determining quantitative methods for solving client issues
- Assist in presenting ideas and findings to existing clients
- Proactive and effective interaction with other internal groups throughout Merkle
- Assist in evaluation and improvement of internal tools and processes
- Strong presentation skills required (PowerPoint)
- Very strong Excel skills required (VBA not necessary)
- Experience with SAS, Python and/or R required
- Experience with SQL required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to discover hidden insights through advanced multi-variate data mining techniques on un-structured business problems
- Ability to execute advanced analytic tasks (including but not limited to modeling, segmentation, DOE, forecasting, etc.) and create meaningful analytical outputs
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement, do independent research, develop innovative approaches or processes/codes to 1) improve client business results, 2) improve efficiencies, 3) reduce potential errors
- Ability to create robust analytics solutions to optimize digital marketing
- 2-3 years of experience applying statistical techniques such as regression, ANOVA, cluster analysis, factor analysis, time series forecasting, experimental and design, etc. to solve business problems
- 2-3 years of experience in quantitative marketing arena, in database and/or digital (addressable) marketing, including strong understanding of relational database concepts and direct marketing concepts
- Possess core analytical competencies such as ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights
- Understanding of digital data including the systems and processes used to generate and manipulate it by media type web, ad, email, mobile, etc.
- Contribute to innovation, process improvement, standardization
- Deliver high quality analytical solutions on-time
- Work effectively across teams to ensure client satisfaction
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Economics or related field required; advanced degree preferred
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.