Duck Creek Technologies is a firm which provides solutions to the insurers to protect their customers and services. They found it in 2000 in Boston, MA. They are the provider of core systems solutions and professional services to the P&C and general insurance industry. They have many specialties in which they are making progress such as Property and Casualty Insurance Technology, Billing, Policy, Data, Rating, Analytics, Agent Portals, consumer Portals, ACORD Form Processing, First Notice of Loss, Books of Business, Bureau Content, Private Hosting, and SaaS and many more. They often need some experts to enhance the organizational work environment and efficiency of the workers. They used to recruit those competitive experts who want to make a difference in their organization such as Server Data Base Service, Software Engineer, Senior Manager, Corporate Development, Content Developer, Associate Support Engineer, and many more. Their employee’s annual growth rate is 7%.
Challenging convention. Trying new things. Reshaping an industry.
The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do. We're fueled by sharing ideas openly, challenging conventions, trying new things, and valuing "Why not?" over "Why?" Our certainty that there is always a better way to do things keeps carriers ahead of their competition and is helping to reshape an industry.
If having a hand in transforming one of the world’s oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation, open exchange, and peerless user experience sounds exciting, let us know. We may be looking for you.Sr. Business Analyst (Product: Data InSights)
The Sr. Business Analyst is an experienced resource on a project team responsible for analyzing and designing new business processes. The Sr. Business Analyst will participate in documenting customer requirements to assist the development team in implementation.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as an experienced resource on a project team responsible for analyzing and designing new business processes
- Works with the Business Architect and other stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Elicits detailed product requirements and use cases, and develop and maintain the business requirements.
- Participates in documenting customer requirements to assist the development team in implementation.
- Transitions the requirements and use cases to the technical team, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Participates in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirement work products.
- Translates requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product and user acceptance testing.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or higher education level, or foreign equivalent, preferably in area with analytic emphasis
- Minimum of 8 years’ professional experience, preferably in a similar role
- Experience interfacing with customers, including customer presentations
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in requirements gathering, identifying gaps, estimating, implementation, test planning and execution, and User Acceptance Testing definition and execution
- Experience translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for assembly, product, and user acceptance testing
- Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
- Travel: 25-50%
- Work Authorization: Legally authorized to work in the country of the job location.
- Physical: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.