Position Description: Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Full-Time job,Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Accounting team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located atLovelace Medical Groupis a multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics,doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primarycare, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support ofLovelace Health System hospitals and technology.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Senior Financial Analyst coordinates and oversees variety of complex accounts to include but not limited to analyzing, reporting and monitoring records.
- Senior Financial Analyst recommends areas of improvement to increase productivity and/or services and oversees and monitors financial systems and databases to ensure accuracy
Position Requirements: Senior Financial Analyst Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study; Relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Financial/accounting/information systems
- Three (3) years of related experience
- Desired: Supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction and established procedures
- Advanced computer skills
- Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017 Honored for “Deals of the Year” award by Albuquerque Business
- First for acquisition of ABQ Health Partners’ women’s health
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.