Established in 1979, Inpro specializes in IPC® Door + Wall Protection Systems, JointMaster® Expansion Joint Systems, SignScape® Architectural Signage, Clickeze® Privacy Systems, Endurant® Washroom Systems, and Ascend® Elevator Interiors. Headquartered in Muskego, WI, Inpro is a manufacturer of curtain and track systems, solid surface washroom systems, expansion joint systems, commercial window treatments, elevator interior systems, and architectural signage. It is a participant in the UPS carbon neutral shipping program. Inpro now operates a wholly-owned subsidiary – Inpro India, Pvt. Ltd. – in Mumbai, India, and a sales office in Dubai, UAE. They provide Daycare, Safety, Fitness, Generous Time Off, Growth Opportunities, Recognition/Awards Low Deductible Medical Insurance, and Dental Insurance. Other benefits include 401(k) Retirement Plan - 25% employer match, Flex-Benefit Spending Account, Paid Holidays, Company Events, and Parties. They also support and encourage Sustainability, Community Involvement, and Continuous Improvement. This company has the privilege of receiving the title of Top Workplaces for 11 years in a row.
Zinpro Corporation, the feed industry leader in the manufacturing, research, and marketing of Performance Minerals*, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Senior Financial Analyst.
The Senior Financial Analyst position will report to the Finance Manager & work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, R&D, Operations & G&A departments across all regions and divisions. This global role is critical in providing financial analyses and insights that enable leadership to thoughtfully manage and grow the organization. Success will require an analytical approach to problem solving, strength in identifying & communicating financial insights, and a passion for continuous improvement.
Essential Duties: Daily Management
Budget & Business Planning
- Review and analyze financial performance on a monthly basis by providing commentary on variances vs. budget and prior years
- Partner with Regional Managers & Department Leads to ensure understanding of their financials
- Transform data into insight by creating impactful visuals that speak to all stakeholder including non-finance audiences
- Summarize monthly sales performance by explaining key drivers on a customer and product level
- Partner with the Sales organization to ensure easy access to relevant sales information and support visibility into customer trends
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to meet the business needs of a fast-growing global manufacturing company
- Integrate best practices and automate manual processes
- Collect & consolidate budget inputs from various global stakeholders
- Actively challenge and question budget drivers and expense classifications
- Partner with the business to ensure the budget aligns with corporate strategy
- Streamline budget data inputs to help with accuracy and efficiency
- Support departmental & corporate business proposals by incorporating return on investment and understanding of financial impact of each request
- Develop relationships across the organization to support corporate strategy and execution
- Contribute as an active member of the finance community by assisting co-workers, training business partners, & inspiring others to build for the future.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (B.S)
- Four years of professional finance, accounting, or equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VBA, pivot tables, lookups, filtering, etc.)
- Exceptional analytical, numerical and cognitive ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively present financial information to management, employees, and industry/customer groups
- Demonstrated success supporting cross-functional teams as a business partner
- Ability to transform raw data into easily understood, presentable and actionable findings
- Anticipates problems and business needs, and considers both the short-term and long-term ramifications of decisions
- Constantly seeking ways to improve and increase efficiency
- Strong customer service & servant leadership attributes
- Experience with SAP (preferred)
Zinpro Corporation provides individual career growth opportunity and an excellent benefits package.