Today, Leidos is a global, 31,000-employee Fortune 500 enterprise committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient.Leidos suppliers are critical to the company and customer's success. Our Leidos Alliance members share our customer-focused commitments and encapsulate our mission to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos HR Business Integration & Optimization (HR BIO) has an opening for a Senior Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Specialist, reporting to the Manager, HR Data Management. Individual must be a strong communicator, problem-solver and driver of process improvement. This position can be based out of our Oak Ridge, Tennessee and Reston, Virginia offices; or can be supported virtually.
This position will provide system administration support, effective data management and security model administration for Leidos HR systems, including Workday Human Capital Management, Learning, and Recruiting, as well as other employee business process support systems.
System administration support will include technical troubleshooting, project management, process flow improvement and system documentation tasks. Effective data management will include foundational data maintenance, data quality and audit, as well as data reporting services. Security administration tasks will include user consultation, system access and workflow assignment troubleshooting and security role and assignment analysis and approval facilitation.
This position will interact with various internal stakeholders to gather and clarify requirements, develop and test resolution, manage expectations and continuously improve Leidos HR systems administration. This position will routinely communicate with various HR Services teams, HR Business Systems and Analysis configuration analysts, HR Data Analytics reporting analyst, HR IT analysts, and HR Solution team to implement, support, and maintain HR systems data.
Primary responsibilities will include:
* Maintain Workday enterprise-wide account security, organizational structures, business processes, tasks, notifications, and provide mass data entry support.
* Develop and maintain a set of standard Workday system queries and reports to be scheduled or run on-demand by EBO HR staff for end customers, suggest new reports as needed, assure accuracy of all delivered data, and develop ad hoc reports for specific data as needed.
* Provide input for designing and maintaining system configuration, specifications, and work with HR Business Integration team to review, research, and recommend updates and fixes for HR systems.
* Set-up and modify Workday configuration as-needed or requested; audit system configuration and processes.
* Support the Request for Change (RFC) process for Workday configuration changes, gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications, and assist in completing testing as needed.
* Troubleshoot customer and system issues including error messages, log-in difficulties, access denials, data issues, and process and integration failures in HR Systems. Troubleshoot system errors, both back-end and front-end.
* Create and help develop training/course material via Learning Management System (LMS), Workday Learning.
* Assist internal EBO HR teams in handling and following up on HR data related inquiries. Assist with escalated EBO HR customer telephone calls and inquiries.
* Recognize customer service delivery issues; recommend and implement solutions to meet service level agreements.
* Other duties as assigned
* Must demonstrate exceptional organizational and analytical skills, close attention to detail, and strong problem solving skills to determine root causes of technical problems with the ability to document effectively, escalate appropriately, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Must be able to clearly articulate technical procedures in written documents and provide clear verbal explanation of procedures and end-user documentation.
* Must be flexible to business needs, sometimes working overtime and occasional weekends to complete special projects.
* Collaborate within team to support workload, ensuring high impact and high priority issues are handled in a timely manner.
* Serve as subject matter expert for technical and process support.
* Develop/maintain cross-functional relationships, coordinate special projects, and train/mentor team members.
* Represent the team in cross-functional meetings, serving as team POC on special projects and cross-functional initiatives.
* Ensure compliance with established process and procedures in an effort to improve service delivery; and provide interpretation in areas where policy, procedure or requirements are unclear.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a Human Resources, IT, business-related or similar field is required as well as 1+ year of HRIS experience. (Additional experience, education, and training will be considered in leu of degree. Without a degree, 5+ years of experience is required.)
* The ideal candidate will have experience with either data or HRIS or experience supporting Workday.
* Customer Service experience, to include working with internal stakeholder customers.
Leidos is a Fortune 500? information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.