ChenMed is a medical center based in Florida, United States. The medical center is dedicated to providing value-centered quality healthcare for seniors. The organization aims to become leading American care providing medical center. ChenMed aims to provide superior and affordable care for the senior citizens of the city. They merge passion with purpose. Their purpose is to serve the community with their quality ensured medicated care. They have a loving, responsible, and passionate environment. ChenMed has a cooperative community of team members. They seek to hire people with appropriate skills and intelligent minds to provide patient-centered care for senior citizens.
for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery.
ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative
philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology.
These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care
to the most vulnerable population moderate- to low-income seniors who hav
complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering
technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create
value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows
us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused
physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients
face time during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger
doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance
with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions.
Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive,
organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard
of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health
care system overall.
* First line contact for clients regarding all human resource activities.
Effectively coordinate overall HR support to ensure that client s nee
are met in timely, high-quality fashion for staffing, employee relations,
compensation, salary planning, training/ development, recognition/reward,
relocation and other HR related services.
* Responsible for leading and coordinating all Human Resource support for
the identified client group. Client groups could range from 300 500
* Supports the implementation of HR strategy and tactics to the overall
business priorities of the organization and effectively manages the
execution of these initiatives to result in improved business
* Serves as a strategic advisor to senior Leader(s) and partners with their
respective management team to translate the needs of the business into
actionable, value add HR programs and initiatives.
* Serves as champion, leads or supports business initiatives focused on
enhancing organization effectiveness, performance and talent, including
but not limited to: Organization Design and Effectiveness, Organization
and Capabilities Review (potential ratings, succession plans, development
plans, and calibration sessions), Performance Management and Rewards,
Training/Development (nominations, coaching), Employee Engagement,
Diversity and Inclusion.
* Works closely with the Functional Leader/Market President and their
respective leadership team on all organizational change initiatives
(reorganizations, talent upgrades, promotions, reductions in force,
performance improvement plans, separations and related communications).
* Ensures that organizational change efforts are managed effectively and in
a legally defensible manner.
* Provides services directly to the client group Leadership team and act as
liaison between clients and the HR Center of Expertise (COE) teams.
Active member of leadership team for client groups.
* Other duties as assigned and modified at manager s discretion.
* Demonstrated ability to influence; strong business acumen.
* Demonstrated analytical capability and understanding.
* Ability to work cross-culturally; understanding how to work effectively
in different geographies and business environments.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be self-motivated and a team player.
* Strong time management and priorities management skills.
* Strong knowledge of labor laws.
* This position requires 30% to 50% of local and nationwide travel to
assigned markets and clinics.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entreprenuerial minded, over-achiever who
is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again,
we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well!
This way you can stay informed and up to date on what s happening around ou
organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!